★ Do you like this? Was it useful? – Like and Favorite this video! It really helps! :3 ★
Wondering how to set XSplit up to stream your games? This guide should answer every question you have.
In this guide, we cover:
– Where to get XSplit
– How to link XSplit to your streaming service (Justin, Twitch, UStream, Own3d)
– How to calculate max bitrate
– What resolution you should stream at
– How to get game & mic sounds over the stream
– How to insert pictures, text, webcams, and game images into XSplit
– And more!
Streaming depends a lot on your PC’s specs and internet connection. Streaming is like running a 2nd game of equal/greater spec requirements on your PC, and it’s very dependent on a stable, fast internet connection.
If you have the specs and bandwidth, you’re 50% there. Watch this tutorial for the rest.
Please post questions in the Comments section!
★ Tune in to kur1’s Twitch.tv stream!
★ Want more? Subscribe to kur1gaming!