Updated Twitch App. Showing the broadcaster view, a few tips on how to make Your first broadcast working and how to increase bitrate! NOTE: By unsnapping broadcaster view you should be able to enter fullscreen!
More livestream at http://www.twitch.tv/relaxingstream
Click to Subscribe! http://tinyurl.com/klfpd64
Second Channel: http://www.youtube.com/VeryRelaxing
1. Make your free Twitch account (on a PC)
2. Link your Xbox One’s Twitch App with your existing account by using a code given on Xbox One’s screen to your PC
3. Enable the privacy and other settings shown in this video
4. Launch game always first
5. Select correct quality for your internet connection upload speed. Test it at http://www.speedtest.net
6. Connect Kinect for facecam and or commentary OR disconnect for plain gameplay
7. You should be good to go Live!
Read also troubleshooting by Twitch:
Xbox One New Updated Twitch Application Broadcasting Feature Errors and Help.