Learn to set up your Minecraft account to stream directly to Twitch from inside your game! Works in Minecraft 1.7.3 through 1.8.9! To stream from Minecraft 1.9 and onwards, download OBS Studio from http://www.obsproject.com/
NOTE: It now takes 24 hours to link Minecraft to Twitch. If you can’t stream before then, WAIT!
If you need further help, be sure to click on the help article below! And if you want a reply to your comments, please make sure you have enabled comment replies in your Google Plus profile!
Operating System Requirements to stream to Twitch:
● Windows 7 or 8 (32 or 64-bit), or Mac OS X 10.8 (64-bit only) or newer. Linux is not currently supported.
● Apple computers also require Soundflower: http://cycling74.com/products/soundfl….
● OpenGL 1.5 or newer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenGL
● An integrated or standalone microphone.
If your computer doesn’t support streaming via Minecraft, you may want to try a standalone streaming program.
Mojang’s Help Article: https://help.mojang.com/customer/port…
Support your favorite videos! Please subscribe, like this video, and share this one with your friends.
● Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SWChrisMC
● Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/SWChrisMC
Jackal Queenston – http://www.lapfoxtrax.com