How to set up OBS to record locally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYnyCh2iDvo
This in an in-depth tutorial on how to get your console to work with the OBS software when attempting to stream to Twitch.tv
*This is not a tutorial on how to use OBS, this is under the assumption that you are already familiar with the software and know how to use the basics of it*
I know that this is a long tutorial, but I rather you awesome people
understand the equipment and software so you feel more confident with what you are doing as a hobby. So yea sorry, I like to educate lol.
Any questions or concerns can be addressed either by social media or in the comment section since there might have been a few minor things I could have missed during recording. Thanks for watching!
• x1 El Gato HDPVR
• x2 HDMI cables
• x1 Micro USB cable
• x1 Laptop / Desktop computer
• x1 TV / PC Monitor
• Microphone / Headset
• OBS (Latest version & 32bit!) I had no signal while using the 64bit, but there might be a work around for it.
• Twitch.TV: http://www.twitch.tv/vc_havoc/profile
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Vicious_Havoc
• Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/vC-Havoc/
• Xbox Live GT: vC Havoc
Sponsor: World Dominance Gaming (Gaming community with an awesome friendly
Check them out at: www.wdgaming.net