How To Setup Twitch Donation Alerts In OBS. In this tutorial, I show you how to add Twitch alerts for Followers, Subscriptions, Donations, Host, Bits, and Raids in OBS Studio. Adding Twitch Donation alerts with Streamlabs is very easy and can be done in less than 5 minutes. Streamlabs is a free, popular website used by most of the top Twitch channels. Streamlabs allows you to configure Alerts, Goals, Tip Jars, Chat Box, Viewer Counters, and Spin Wheels to your stream on Twitch and many other live streaming services such as YouTube. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while setting up Twitch alerts for Followers, Subscriptions, Donations, Host, Bits, and Raids in OBS.
Twitch Donation Setup Tutorial: https://youtu.be/Ckg6TD2u7gU
How To Start A Twitch Stream Tutorial: https://youtu.be/ZPhL_eAR1Qs
Other Twitch Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-KnZFCF5hM79HAqwG8W2Z4se
Get Twitch Prime for FREE: http://amzn.to/2tOlPdH
Download Twitch here: http://amzn.to/2tNMbwm
Get OBS Studio here: https://obsproject.com/
Streamlabs Alert Box: https://streamlabs.com/dashboard#/alertbox
Follow the steps below to add to Twitch Donation Alerts with OBS Studio:
1. Go to https://streamlabs.com/ and create an account. For simplicity, I recommend signing in with your Twitch account
2. Once logged into Streamlabs select Alert Box in the sidebar under Widgets
3. Once on the Alert Box page configure your Twitch Alert boxing using the tabs for General Settings, Followers, Subscriptions, Donations, Host, Bits, and Raids.
4. Once you have completed configuration, scroll up and copy the Alert Box widget URL.
5. Now open OBS and click the + symbol to add a new source
6. In the list of source choices select BrowserSource
7. Name the BrowserSource source and select OK
8. Once in the properties for your BrowserSource enter the Widget URL from Streamlabs into the URL field. Edit the other fields as needed. Select OK to save.
9. Now test the new Twitch Donation Alert. Go back to Streamlabs and select Test Follow, Test Subscription, Test Donation, Test Hosting, Test Bits, and Test Raids based on the alerts you have configured.
10. If the test is successful, you have now setup Twitch Alerts on Twitch using Streamlabs via OBS.
11. If the test was unsuccessful, leave a comment below and I will try to help.
10. Consider subscribing to Gauging Gadgets 🙂
😀 HAPPY WITH THE VIDEO? 😀
SUBSCRIBE NOW! CLICK HERE – https://youtube.com/c/gauginggadgets?sub_confirmation=1
SEND ME A TIP! – https://www.paypal.me/GaugingGadgets
FACEBOOK – http://fb.me/GaugingGadgets
TWITTER – http://twitter.com/GaugingGadgets
TWITCH – https://www.twitch.tv/GaugingGadgets
REDDIT – https://www.reddit.com/r/GaugingGadgets/
INSTAGRAM – https://instagram.com/GaugingGadgets/
Find Amazon Promo Codes Here: http://deals.gauginggadgets.com/
HOW DO I DO IT?
My YouTube Setup:
Sony DSC-HX80 Camera – http://amzn.to/2oWoLyP
Neewer Mini Table Tripod – http://amzn.to/2iXhzkH
LimoStudio Lighting Kit – http://amzn.to/2nYr2bP
Mpow PC Headset – http://amzn.to/2sMpeWd
Cell Phone – Moto G5 Plus – http://amzn.to/2xyR396