How to change you Twitch profile picture on your mobile phone. In this tutorial, I show you how to change your profile picture on Twitch. Changing your Twitch profile picture in the Twitch app is not possible so I’ll show you how to do it in your mobile browser.
Your Twitch profile picture is useful for creating a Twitch brand and making your Twitch channel easy to recognize. Your profile picture is really easy to modify and can be changed in less than a minute on your phone or tablet. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while changing your Twitch profile picture.
This tutorial works on all mobile devices including tablets, iOS iPhone, Android, Fire tablets, iPad, Samsung, Pixel, Moto and many more.
How To Start A Twitch Stream Tutorial: https://youtu.be/ZPhL_eAR1Qs
Other Twitch Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-KnZFCF5hM79HAqwG8W2Z4se
Get Twitch Prime for FREE (Paid Link): http://amzn.to/2tOlPdH
Download Twitch here (Paid Link): http://amzn.to/2tNMbwm
Follow the steps below to change your Twitch profile picture on your phone:
1. Go to http://Twitch.tv in your mobile browser
2. If the Twitch mobile site loads open the desktop version of Twitch by selecting the 3 vertical dots and selecting Swtich to Desktop Mode.
3. Once the desktop version of Twitch has opened, in the top right area next to your profile picture, select the arrow pointing down to reveal the Twitch menu
4. In the Twitch menu select Settings
5. Once in the Twitch settings, find and select Update under profile Picture
6. Once the Edit Profile Picture menu opens select Upload a Photo
7. Select your desired profile picture on your phone or take a picture with your phone’s camera
8. Once you have selected the image for your profile picture, select Upload on the Edit Profile Picture menu
9. You have now changed your Twitch Profile Picture on your phone.
#Twitch #TwitchTrick #TwitchTutorial
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Gauging Gadgets earns from qualifying purchases through affiliate links.
? HAPPY WITH THE VIDEO? ?
SUBSCRIBE NOW! CLICK HERE – https://youtube.com/c/gauginggadgets?sub_confirmation=1
SEND ME A TIP! – https://www.paypal.me/GaugingGadgets
FACEBOOK – http://fb.me/GaugingGadgets
TWITTER – http://twitter.com/GaugingGadgets
TWITCH – https://www.twitch.tv/GaugingGadgets
REDDIT – https://www.reddit.com/r/GaugingGadgets/
INSTAGRAM – https://instagram.com/GaugingGadgets/
Find Amazon Promo Codes Here: http://deals.gauginggadgets.com/
Awesome Gadgets Under $25: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-KnI_EShjyg2IdldHoUa1cnd
Awesome Gadgets Under $50: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-Klv0RXF24RZePX03y1LDIan
HOW DO I DO IT? (Paid Links)
TubeBuddy YouTube Toolkit: https://www.tubebuddy.com/gauginggadgets
My YouTube Setup:
Sony DSC-HX80 Camera – https://geni.us/SonyHX80
Neewer Mini Table Tripod – https://geni.us/MiniTableTripod
Geekoto Lighting Kit – https://amzn.to/2D6lKoC
Blue Yeti USB Microphone – https://geni.us/USBMic
Logitech C270 Webcam – https://geni.us/LogitechC270Cam
Cell Phone – Pixel 2 XL – https://geni.us/FilmingPhone
Learn how to make a website:
Easily build a FREE website for your Twitch channel: https://youtu.be/5MMkMBITy64
Subscribe to Gauging Gadgets for more Twitch tutorials – https://geni.us/GaugingGadget
This needs to be updated, the furthest down option at the very beginning involves toggling dark/light mode.
Why did they make it not possible in the app I'm-
Always says error
Thank you sooo much thank you ?
Figured it out everyone go download google chrome on their phone and just look up twitch desktop mode
It doesnt work for me. .I click on it and nothing happens
I tried so many times it doesnt work on my phone
It doesnt give me a choice when u switch to chrome
This video is very helpful!
I don't have a profile photo setting
My name Jeff
Comments are closed.