How to add a donation goal overlay to your Twitch stream in OBS Studio. In this tutorial, I show you how to setup a twitch donation goal to your stream using OBS Studio and Streamlabs. Adding Twitch donation goal with Streamlabs is very easy and allows your viewers to see donations and donation goal while watching your Twitch stream. Streamlabs is a free, popular website used by most of the top Twitch channels.
How to setup Twitch donations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckg6TD2u7gU
How to add a donation link to your Twitch channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONjNkkY9zrE
How to setup Twitch donation alerts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6OM6rbqfds
Other Twitch Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-KnZFCF5hM79HAqwG8W2Z4se
Get Twitch Prime for FREE (Paid Links): http://amzn.to/2tOlPdH
Download Twitch here (Paid Links): http://amzn.to/2tNMbwm
Get OBS Studio here: https://obsproject.com/
Follow the steps below to add a donation goal to your stream with OBS Studio:
1. Go to https://streamlabs.com/ and create an account. For simplicity, I recommend signing in with your Twitch account
2. Once logged into Streamlabs select Widgets in the left sidebar.
3. Once on the Streamlabs widgets page, select Donation Goal
4. Once on the Donation Goal page, configure your donation goal overlay Donation title, Donation Goal Amount, Current Donation Amount, Donation Goal Days Remaining, Theme Layout, Text Color, Bar Test Color, Bar Color, Bar Thickness, and Font.
5. Once you have completed configuration and saved your settings, scroll up and copy the Donation Goal widget URL.
6. Now open OBS and click the + symbol to add a new source
7. In the list of source choices select Browser
8. Name the Browser source and select OK
9. Once in the properties for your Browser enter the Widget URL from Streamlabs into the URL field. Edit the other fields as needed. Select OK to save.
10. You have now setup Donation Goal on Twitch using Streamlabs via OBS.
11. Consider subscribing to Gauging Gadgets 🙂
#Twitch #TwitchTutorial #TwitchDonations
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Gauging Gadgets earns from qualifying purchases through affiliate links.
😀 HAPPY WITH THE VIDEO? 😀
SUBSCRIBE NOW! CLICK HERE – https://youtube.com/c/gauginggadgets?sub_confirmation=1
SEND ME A TIP! – https://www.paypal.me/GaugingGadgets
FACEBOOK – http://fb.me/GaugingGadgets
TWITTER – http://twitter.com/GaugingGadgets
TWITCH – https://www.twitch.tv/GaugingGadgets
REDDIT – https://www.reddit.com/r/GaugingGadgets/
INSTAGRAM – https://instagram.com/GaugingGadgets/
Find Amazon Promo Codes Here: http://deals.gauginggadgets.com/
Awesome Gadgets Under $25: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-KnI_EShjyg2IdldHoUa1cnd
Awesome Gadgets Under $50: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-Klv0RXF24RZePX03y1LDIan
HOW DO I DO IT? (Paid Links)
TubeBuddy YouTube Toolkit: https://www.tubebuddy.com/gauginggadgets
My YouTube Setup:
Sony DSC-HX80 Camera – https://geni.us/SonyHX80
Neewer Mini Table Tripod – https://geni.us/MiniTableTripod
Geekoto Lighting Kit – https://amzn.to/2D6lKoC
Blue Yeti USB Microphone – https://geni.us/USBMic
Logitech C270 Webcam – https://geni.us/LogitechC270Cam
Cell Phone – Pixel 2 XL – https://geni.us/FilmingPhone
Learn how to make a website: